Objectives & Strategy Approaches
- Improve access and increase utilization of appropriate resources for NGO and CBO activities on HIV/AIDS and STDs.
- Facilitate a supportive institutional environment for communities and NGOs/CBOs to respond to HIV/AIDS and STDs.
- Facilitate an enabling socio-cultural and political environment for addressing HIV/AIDS and STDs.
- Complement and supplement Bangladesh government policy and strategy on HIV/AIDS and STDs.
- Identifying and mobilizing NGOs/CBOs for phased, targeted behavior change interventions among identified vulnerable populations.
- Building and strengthening technical and organizational capacity of NGOs/CBOs to implement targeted interventions.
- Creating the enabling environment for grassroots NGOs to expand and develop their technical and managerial capacity.
- Monitoring and evaluating interventions and processes and sharing lessons learned and best practice with implementing partners.
- Supporting and facilitating scale up of successful interventions.